To ensure a smooth experience we recommend the following before logging in:
- The features of the virtual experience require a chromium-based browser (latest version of Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge).
- There are no plugins or extensions required. Please DO NOT use Internet Explorer or Safari, as they are not compatible with certain features of the platform.
- TEST YOUR SYSTEM before logging into the environment. This will ensure a smooth experience.
- Do not use a VPN to access GIC
- Turn off Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Outlook and close all tabs
If you need Tech Support during the Event
- If you have problems logging into the virtual environment, visit the Support link at the very bottom of the login page.
- If you are in the environment during the event and have trouble entering a video session, click on the Help Desk from the navigation bar on the bottom of the page.